Wairoa update

IMPORTANT NOTICE! – Due to heavy rain the Wairoa rose to flood stage today. It is now dropping, and it may continue to drop to release flow by tomorrow, however, with further rain forecast tonight we cannot guarantee a raceable flow tomorrow. We have decided to POSTPONE the Wairoa Time-trial until the next day – Sunday 19th Feb. Both the Boater X and a modified time-trial will be held on Sunday. Rego and Bib pickup up at Lake Mclaren (same as normal) will be from 9am – 9:30am. Please spread the word to those you know will be affected by this.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s